VF Bio-Dent contains calcium, phosphorus, and manganese for support of the bony structures and connective tissue in the body, including the mouth.
Nutrition is a powerful tool to support pet oral health. VF Bio-Dent contains calcium, phosphorus, and manganese for support of the bony structures and connective tissue in the body, including the mouth. The formula also contains complex food-based ingredients that provide support for endocrine and immune system health.
- Contains many of the building blocks needed to support and maintain oral health
- Provides systemic support that can help ensure an overall healthy mouth, especially in an orally challenged animal
- Provides building blocks for young animals that are experiencing tooth and bone growth and development
Indications for Use
- Support for normal growth and development of bone and the oral cavity
- Support for the health of oral tissues
- Support for the oral cavity, particularly in times of stress
Supplement Facts :
Please consult the actual product label for the most accurate product information.
Nutrients Ingredients :
Each Serving Size (1 tablet) contains: Ingredients: Bovine bone, defatted wheat germ, calcium lactate, organic carrot, veal bone, bovine adrenal, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, manganese glycerophosphate, organic sweet potato, licorice (root), and rice bran. Other Ingredients: Honey, cellulose, calcium stearate, and arabic gum.